The Black Orchid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan Mails

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Venge
Admin
Admin
Venge

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Clan Mails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Mails   Clan Mails I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:01 am

Date Sent: 2008-11-18 18:37:29

Hey Guys...

Just a little note to welcome ALL our new members and say Hi to those not so new!

Boy, chat's been fun lately *snicker* Dancing, fighting, crying, more fighting...more fighting, er and Dancing... For those of you who are regulars...GOOD JOB!!!! For those of you who haven't tried it yet...pop in and give it a try. We could always use more fighting....and er...dancing. *wink*

The Christmas Dance is coming up and Leaheya tells me I have to get a new suit. ...I hate shopping. I need your help....heh...heh...heh. Anyone that cares too...can help me pick a new suit. Send me your choice of my chat color for the night...I'll wear each one at least once in Black Orchid Chat for all to see. Then ...the clan get's to vote on my suit for the dance! Pretty clever, eh? I get out of shopping and you guys get to dress me up! The person(s) that chose the original color get a one stat egg for their help (2-stat if Leaheya actually likes it...*wink*).

A little birdie told me one of our Old Friends, who will remain nameless (Cinhill...oppps...damned keyboard!) is searching through Black Orchid's member's list and sending out invites to ALL Black Orchid's new members. Cinhill tends to annoy...but other than that is quite harmless. If you receive an invite to one of his many clans and you wish to join...simply click the accept link under Clan Invites in the drop down at the top under My Clans. If you don't wish to join...simply decline the offer.

I ask a favor of any who ACTUALLY accept his invite. Tell him Venge says HI and I'll try to get him some more new members next week. *grins*

Well, that's it for now...have FUN!

Good Luck and Good Hunting!
Venge
Back to top Go down
Venge
Admin
Admin
Venge

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Clan Mails Empty
PostSubject: Clan Mails   Clan Mails I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:57 am